1. Place the MAXSafe Wheel Riser Chock with its low ramped end against the centre of the flat tyre. Slightly loosen lug nuts on the wheel with the flat tyre (on hard surfaces bottom bolts will lock into position to provide a sure grip).
2. Slowly drive onto the MAXSafe Wheel Riser Chock centring the flat tyre in the receiving cup. Place the vehicle/machine in park and engage the hand/park brake.
3. Place the jack on base plate under the jack point of the vehicle, in the space created by the MAXSafe Wheel Riser Chock and jack the vehicle up until the flat tyre is clear of the MAXSafe Wheel Chock Riser.
4. Remove lug nuts and flat wheel, replace with new wheel. Tighten lug nuts until firm.
5. Lower and remove jack with base plate then slowly drive off the low ramped end of the MAXSafe Wheel Riser Chock. Fully Tighten lug nuts securely and you're all set to go.
– Only use on level and firm/hard surfaces. – MAXSafe Wheel Riser Chock can also be used as a Wheel Chock.
Size 6 Lightweight Wheel Chock – To Suit Tyre Size : 2800mm – 4200mm Dia
PREMIUM WHEEL CHOCK BRACKETS
Size 4 Lightweight Wheel Chock – To Suit Tyre Size : 1800mm – 3000mm Dia
Size 3.7 Lightweight Wheel Chock – To Suit Wheel Size : 1200mm – 2200mm Dia